Economics for everyone - PSE
“5 papers... in 5 minutes” - PSE newsletter - Crossed interviews - “A word from...” - Do you know...? - SorbonnEco - Public Conferences - Paris-Lycées : PLEASE - Printemps de l’économie - Economics Teachers - PSE researchers in the press - Books
PSE economists are active in public debate, through the Media and Internet. Their goal is to make their research available to a wider audience. “Economics for everyone” is enhanced via PSE’s own publications, the events organized or co-organized by the foundation, the interventions of its members in the press and the books that are written for the general public.
Follow the Paris School of Economics on the main Social medias:
Facebook - LinkedIn - Twitter, but also Dailymotion and YouTube.
To receive our invitations, newsletter... : follow this link.
- VOTER AUTREMENT : Expérimentation de méthodes de vote alternatives - https://vote.imag.fr/
- Revue de presse - janvier - février - mars 2017: suivre ce lien
- “5 papers... in 5 minutes!” March 2017
- (n°2) Do you know this figure? “The shorter workweek and worker wellbeing: Evidence from Portugal and France” - By Anthony Lepinteur : http://bit.ly/2nm55Tl
You can also access more specialized publications, yet available for a wider audience:
- G-MonD Notes : go to all the notes published to date.
- IPP Policy Briefs : go to all the policy briefs on the IPP website.
- ETA Memos : go to all the memos.
What do our Professors, Students, Partners and Alumni think about the #10ansPSE and our main mission “Economics Serving Society” ?