Agnès Bénassy Quéré
PSE Chaired Professor
Professor Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4th floor, office 02
- International Macroeconomics
- Taxing capital and labor when both factors are imperfectly mobile internationally, with Hippolyte d'Albis, revised version, 7 February 2021 (forthcoming in International Tax and Public Finance).
One Size Does Not Fit All: TFP in the Aftermath of Financial Crises in Three European Countries, with Christian Abele and Lionel Fontagné, CESifo working paper, February 2021.
"Trade and currency weapons", with Matthieu Bussière et Pauline Wibaux, CEPII working paper No. 2018-08, June 2018; CESifo working paper No. 7112, June 2018. New draft, May 2019. (forthcoming in Review of International Economics).
- "Competition and pass-through on international markets: Firm-level evidence from VAT shocks", with Ph. Andrade and M. Carré, Mimeo, November 2015.
- "A case for intermediate exchange-rate regimes", with V. Salins, CEPII working paper n° 2010-14, August 2010.
- "Economic crisis and global supply chains", with Y. Decreux, L. Fontagné and Khoudour-Castéras, CEPII working paper n° 2009-15, July 2009.
- "The crisis: policy lessons and policy challenges", with B. Coeuré, P. Jacquet and J. Pisani-Ferry, CEPII working paper n° 2009-28, November 2009.
- "Imitation amongst exchange-rate forecasters: evidence from survey data", with M. Beine and H. Colas, CEPII working paper n° 2003-08, July 2003.
- "Institutions and Bilateral Asset Holdings", with V. Salins, CEPII working paper n° 2006-19, December 2006, revised version May 2008.
- "Short-Term Fiscal Spillovers in a Monetary Union", CEPII working paper n° 2006-13, July 2006.