PSE Full Professor
Ecole des Ponts - ParisTech
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 05
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 05
Director Analysis and Policy in Economics Master
- Digital Economy
- Game Theory
- Industrial Organisation
- Market Structure and Competition Policy
- Mechanism Design and Economics of Contract
I am one of the two co-directors of the APE Master Program (Analyse et Politique Economiques).
My fields of research cover applied theory (contracts, auctions, communication), industrial organization, the theory of organizations, political sciences and environmental economics.
For the last past years, I have been working on (more or less advanced) projects related to:
- Dynamic price discrimination (Caillaud-DeNijs) and competitive price discrimination with differential information
- Economics of two-sided platforms: taxation in the digital economy (Bourreau-Caillaud-DeNijs (1)) and the economics of personal data (Bourreau-Caillaud-DeNijs (2))
- Optimal design of environmental regulation (Caillaud-Demange)
- Auctions with resale (cannot be circulated)
- Screening with bounds on transfers (in progress)
- Mechanisms to curb favoritism in public procurement auctions (Caillaud-Lambert-Mogiliansky).
I am still interested, but not currently actively involved, in topics such as:
- Behavioral models in IO
- Costly communication