Paris School of Economics - EHESS
Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 68
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 19 22
- Regional and Urban Economics
- Work organization and employment relations
- Wealth, income, redistribution and tax policy
Thesis Supervisor: GOBILLON Laurent
Co-supervisor: LAFOURCADE Miren
Academic year of registration: 2016/2017
- "The Carbon Carprint of Suburbanization, New Evidence from French Cities", with Miren Lafourcade and Camille Blaudin de Thé, CEPR Discussion Paper 13086, 2018.
- "A Streetcar Named Employment : How Tramways Shape the City", with Antton Haramboure, 2018
- "Optimal Place Based Transfers : Revealing Social Preferences", with Nicolas Jannin, 2019
All comments are welcome !