Paris School of Economics
Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 17
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 18 73
- Trade/Migration and development
- Work organization and employment relations
- Evaluation of public policies in developing countries
- Labor and development
- Political economy of development
- Economy wide country studies (Brazil, China, India…)
- Political Economy and Institutions
I'm a PhD candidate at the Paris School of Economics; my main topics of interest are applied microeconomics, political economy in developing and developed economies, and labour economics.
I have worked on migrations and mobility, with ties to labor market dynamics, land rights concerns.
I also work as an economist at the Institut des Politiques Publiques, where I study (among others) gender inequalities.