Webinar : « COVID-19 : Thinking ahead : Reconstruction rather than recovery »
On May 28, 2020, PSE - Paris School of Economics and the AEE co-organized a webinar entitled : « COVID-19 : Thinking ahead : Reconstruction rather than recovery ».
- Introduction by Carine Staropoli (PSE - University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- « Impact assessment of the COVID crisis for France » by Xavier Timbeau, Director OFCE
- « How to quantify the impact on the energy system in France » by Morgan Crenes, Enerdata
- « What Post-Crisis to consider ? » by Patrick Criqui, Emeritus Research Director at CNRS
- Conclusion by Christophe Bonnery, President F-AEE