Economics for everyone - PSE
PSE and its scholarly community have, from the beginning, promoted the notion of “economics serving society”. The teacher-researchers at PSE make their research results accessible to the greatest number through the approach of An Economy for All. Through channels managed directly by PSE, events that it organises or co-organises, through media interventions and by publishing for the general public, PSE researchers work as closely as possible with civil society.
To receive our invitations, newsletters and so on: follow this link.
Access the work of our researchers
- “5 papers... in 5 minutes !”: a regular selection of abstracts of recent academic articles, edited in a short and accessible format.
- PSE newsletter: a trimestral publication giving you access to the latest research conducted by PSE, and also to older material such as interviews with invited guests.
- “A word from...”: interviews on various subjects of current interest.
- In the news: some scientific work that had a large echo in the media.
Browse our list of books aimed at the general public and students
Each year, our economists edit several publications designed for a general readership
Discover our events for the general public
- Public lectures: among the scores of events organised each year by PSE, several lectures are open to everyone - register here to receive invitations and access the lectures on our youtube account. (if you wish to access the full agenda, follow this link)
- Le Printemps de l’économie: since 2013, PSE has been a partner in this annual Paris-region event that brings together thousands of citizens and lycee students around a topic of current interest.
- Also since 2013, PSE has offered (via the Labex OSE and now via PgSE), a Programme de Formations des Enseignants d’Economie du Secondaire (ProF-En-EcoS, Training Programme for Secondary School Economics Teachers).
Our economists in the news
PSE researchers have a high profile in the news – in print media, on the radio and on television, national and international. Their contributions shine scientific light on a wide range of subjects. Several press reviews (annuals and quarterlies) are available.
On the daily level, you are invited to follow us on social media, in particular on Twitter : https://twitter.com/pseinfo
These actions are co-funded by a French government subsidy managed by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche under the framework of the Investissements d’avenir programme reference ANR-17-EURE-0001.