Economics for everyone - PSE
PSE economists are active in public debate, through Conferences, the Media, Internet and books. Their goal is to make their research available to a wider audience. “Economics for everyone” is enhanced via PSE’s own publications, the events organized or co-organized by the foundation, the interventions of its members in the press and the books that are written for the general public.
To receive our invitations, newsletters and so on: follow this link.
Access the work of our researchers
- “5 papers... in 5 minutes !”: a regular selection of abstracts of recent academic articles, edited in a short and accessible format.
- PSE newsletter: a trimestral publication giving you access to the latest research conducted by PSE, and also to older material such as interviews with invited guests.
- “A word from...”: interviews on various subjects of current interest.
- In the news: some scientific work that had a large echo in the media.
Browse our list of books aimed at the general public and students
Each year, our economists edit several publications designed for a general readership
Discover our events for the general public
- Public lectures: among the scores of events organised each year by PSE, several lectures are open to everyone - register here to receive invitations and access the lectures on our youtube account. (if you wish to access the full agenda, follow this link)
- Le Printemps de l’économie: since 2013, PSE has been a partner in this annual Paris-region event that brings together thousands of citizens and lycee students around a topic of current interest.
- Also since 2013, PSE has offered (via the Labex OSE and now via PgSE), a Programme de Formations des Enseignants d’Economie du Secondaire (ProF-En-EcoS, Training Programme for Secondary School Economics Teachers).
Our economists in the news
PSE researchers have a high profile in the news – in print media, on the radio and on television, national and international. Their contributions shine scientific light on a wide range of subjects. Several press reviews (annuals and quarterlies) are available.
On the daily level, you are invited to follow us on social media, in particular on Twitter : https://twitter.com/pseinfo
These actions are co-funded by a French government subsidy managed by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche under the framework of the Investissements d’avenir programme reference ANR-17-EURE-0001.