Research Director INRA
Campus Jourdan – 48, Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 67
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 19 21
- Public Economics
- Economics of happiness
- Sectoral Regulation: health, schools, energy, transportation...
- Individual Behaviour
Some recent articles
- "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health - a grouped fixed effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity", with Lisa Oberländer and Anne-Célia Disdier, Health Economics, forthcoming, 2017.
- "The Effect of Introducing a Minimum Price on the Distribution of Alcohol Purchase: A Counterfactual Analysis", with Anurag Sharma and Kompal Sinha, Health Economics, 2016, 25, 1182-200 (doi: 10.1002/hec.3388).
"Do high consumers of sugar-sweetened beverages respond differently to price changes? A Finite Mixture IV Tobit approach", with Anurag Sharma, Health Economics, 2015, 24, 1147-1163 (DOI: 10.1002/hec.3157).
- "Social- and Self-Image Concerns in Fair-Trade Consumption: Evidence from Experimental Auctions for Chocolate", with Sabrina Teyssier and Pierre Combris, European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 42, 579-606 (doi: 10.1093/erae/jbu036).
- "Mandatory Labels, Taxes and Market forces: An Empirical Evaluation of Fat Policies", with Olivier Allais and Sébastien Lecocq, Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 43, 27-44 (doi:10.1016/j.jhealeco.2015.06.003)
- "Education policies and health inequalities: evidence from changes in the distribution of Body Mass Index in France, 1981-2003", Economics and Human Biology, 2014, 13, 46-65.
- "Obésité, santé publique et populisme alimentaire", Paris: Editions Rue d’Ulm, collection CEPREMAP, 2013.