Research fellow INRAE
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
5th floor, office 62
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 17 25
jeremie.gignoux at psemail.eu
Research groups: Development
- Agricultural Economics and development
- Evaluation of public policies in developing countries
- Human capital and development
- Labor and development
- Environmental Economics & Natural resources in developing countries
- 2022. “ Input Subsidies, Credit Constraints, and Expectations of Future Transfers: Evidence from Haiti.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics 1– 27. https://doi.org/10.1111/ajae.12337, , , and .
- Bobba, Matteo and Jérémie Gignoux, 2019. "Neighborhood Effects in Integrated Social Policies", World Bank Economic Review, 33(1): 116-139.
- Estrada, Ricardo and Jérémie Gignoux, 2017. "Benefits to elite schools and the expected returns to education: Evidence from Mexico City", European Economic Review, 95: 168-194.
- Gignoux, Jérémie and Marta Menendez, 2016. "Benefit in the wake of disaster: Long-run effects of earthquakes on welfare in rural Indonesia", Journal of Development Economics, 118: 26-44.
- Gignoux, Jérémie, Karen Macours, and Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Impact of land administration programs on agricultural productivity and rural development: existing evidence, challenges and new approaches", Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies, 96 (3) : 467-498. (See also IDB technical note on the evaluation of land administration programs.)
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G. and Jérémie Gignoux, 2013. "The Measurement of Educational Inequality: Achievement and Opportunity," World Bank Economic Review, 28 (2) : 210-246.
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G. and Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and an Application to Latin America," Review of Income and Wealth, 57 (4) : 622-657.
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G., Jérémie Gignoux, and Meltem Aran, 2011. "Measuring inequality of opportunity with imperfect data: the case of Turkey," Journal of Economic Inequality, vol. 9 (4), pages 651-680.
- Cogneau, Denis and Jérémie Gignoux, 2009. "Earnings Inequality and Educational Mobility in Brazil over two Decades," in Klasen S. and F. Nowak-Lehmann (eds), Poverty, Inequality and Policy in Latin America, CESifo Seminar Series, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Press : 47-84.
- Gignoux, Jérémie, 2006. "Evaluations Ex-ante et Ex-post d’un Programme d’Allocations Scolaires Conditionnées au Mexique," Economie et Prévision (in French), 174 (3) : 59-86.