Chaired Professor at PSE
Senior researcher CNRS
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 12
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 18 63
- Public policy
Work in Progress
Tax-Benefit Linkage and the Incidence of Social Security Contributions: Evidence from France (with Antoine Bozio and Thomas Breda), PSE working paper 2019-43, July 2020, reject & resubmit, Review of Economic Studies.
Do Female Role Models Reduce the Gender Gap in Science? Evidence from French High Schools (with Thomas Breda, Marion Monnet and Clémentine Van Effenterre), PSE working paper No. 2018-06, October 2021, revise & resubmit, Economic Journal.
- The Effects of Affirmative Action on Targeted and Non-Targeted Students : Evidence from Low-
Income Priorities in Paris High Schools, with Gabrielle Fack and YingHua He.
- Social Diversity at School, Academic Performance, and Social Skills, with Ghazala Azmat, Élise
Huillery and Youssef Souidi.
- How do Students Respond to Information on Graduation Chances? Evidence from University
Admissions in France,” with Gabrielle Fack, YingHua He and Marion Monnet.
- How Do Elite Higher Education Programs Select their Students?, with Pauline Charousset,
Gabrielle Fack and YingHua He.
- The Effects of Electronic Monitoring on Offenders and their Families,” with Hans Grönqvist and
- Financial Crisis and Firm Behavior : Evidence from the Swedish Banking Crisis in the Early 90s”,
with Hans Grönqvist and Daniel Jahnson.