PSE is offering Post‐Doctoral positions starting September 1, 2022
The Paris School of Economics (PSE) is offering Post-Doctoral positions starting Sept 1, 2022 (flexible; in particular, an earlier date is possible).
- Download the pdf version of this job offer
- Go directly to Econjobmarket for full application instructions
These positions can be for one or two years and come with no teaching nor administrative duties so that Post-Doctoral students can devote all of their time to their research. They are part of PSE’s ambition to develop research at the frontier with other disciplines. Four projects are privileged:
- Economics and philosophy (social justice, ethics, rationality)
- Cognitive and behavioral science (decision making, learning)
- Urban studies (with an historical, sociological or geographical dimension)
- Environmental sciences (biodiversity, carbon emissions and inequality, GIS and remote sensing, hydrology)
PSE invites applications from candidates with a strong research background in Philosophy, Political Science, Cognitive Sciences, Psychology, Biology, Sociology, Geography, Physics, Environmental studies. Applicants must have shown their ability to engage in a fruitful dialogue with economists.
The successful applicants will be provided with office space and computer facilities as well as a research budget. Salary, competitive in Europe, will depend on experience.
The PhD should be completed or duly planned by the date of the appointment. Applicants with a Ph.D. obtained prior to 2018 will not be considered. Knowledge of French is NOT required. Full application instructions are available at https://econjobmarket.org. Online applications only. Any query or further details about applications should be sent to postdoc-ose psemail.eu. Candidates may be invited to give a job talk at PSE. Applications will be treated as they arrive.