PSE Full Professor
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
5th floor, office 08
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 88
PSE doctoral programme director
- Evaluation of public policies in developing countries
- Household economics in developing countries
- Economy wide country studies (Brazil, China, India…)
- Demography and Household Economics
- Agricultural Economics and development
- Philippe De Vreyer and Sylvie Lambert (2019): Inequality,poverty and the intra-household allocation of consumption in Senegal, PSE Working Paper 2019-33
- Sylvie Lambert, Dominique van de Walle and Paola Vilar, (2017), " Marital trajectories and women's wellbeing in Senegal", WIDER WP 2017-124. Latest version here.
- Sylvie Lambert and Pauline Rossi, (2016), "Sons as widowhood insurance: Evidence from Senegal" , PSE working paper 2014-05, last version follow this link
- Sylvie Lambert, Martin Ravallion and Dominique van de Walle, 2013, “Intergenerational Mobility and Interpersonal Inequality in an African Economy”, PSE Working paper 2014-02.