Applications are open for the master Sustainable Impact Analysis (SIA)
The master Sustainable Impact Analysis (SIA) is a Master of Science (MSc) in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion: planning, energy, environment, health, digital transformation. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics.
Applications for the year 2023-2024 are now open until April 19th, 2023. This program is open to students and young professionals who hold a Bachelor, Master 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school.
Download the SIA brochure (PDF - 3.8 Mo)
- To know more about the application process, please visit the dedicated page
- You are a student interested in this Masters and wish to apply: go to the application website www.pse-application.eu
- Session 1:
Applications due: February 15th, 2023
Interviews: February 17th, 2023
- Session 2:
Applications due: March 22nd, 2023
Interviews: March 24th, 2023
- Session 3:
Applications due: April 19th, 2023
Interviews: April 21st, 2023
Find out more
- We look forward to seeing you at the Salon des Masters SAMS on Saturday January, 28 from 10am to 6pm at Paris Montreuil Expo - Stand N°44: https://sams.groupelemonde.fr/
- Discover our students’ feedback (2018-2022).
- For any further information about the program, the calendar, the admission process, please write to master-sia at psemail.eu