Learn more about the SIA Master of Science - Sustainable Impact Analysis
In 2022, the Master of Science EDCBA changes its name to SIA - Sustainable Impact Analysis. This MSc in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion, is offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech and PSE - Paris School of Economics.
This programme is open to Students and young Professionals who hold a Bachelor, Master 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, from a University, a Grande école, an Engineering school or a Business school. Applications for the year 2022-2023 are now open until mid-July 2022 and many upcoming events are already scheduled.
- To know more about the application process and see the schedule of interview sessions, please visit the dedicated page
- You are a student interested in this Masters and wish to apply: go to the application website www.pse-application.eu
Find out more
- Go to the SIA webpages: how is the curriculum organized? What are the capstone projects? What internships and careers await you...?
- Discover our students’ feedback on their career and the contribution of the Master of Science SIA.
- For any further information about the programme, the calendar, the admission process, please write to master-sia psemail.eu
- The MSc SIA is organizing the first seminar of its new series on January 13th, entitled “Overview of Green Finance: Promises and Practices”, with the following speakers:
- Julie Ansidei (AMF - Autorité des marchés financiers)
- Julien Duquenne (Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking)
- Aurélie Faure-Schuyer (IFRI - Institut Français des Relations Internationales)
- Join our webinar on January 27th at 4:00pm (Paris time) to find out more and ask all your questions about the SIA master’s programme. Registrations are open via this link.