PSE Summer School 2019: welcome to all the participants!
For two weeks, from June 17 to June 28, PSE welcomes 208 participants from all over the world who will attend the 4th edition of its Summer School. The number of professionals (37%) and students (63%) has increased by +13% as compared to 2018.
Eight intensive programmes are offered:
- CLIMATE CHANGE - Impacts, adaptation and political constraints
- MACROECONOMICS - Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy
- MICROECONOMETRICS and Policy Evaluation
- BOUNDED RATIONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS - Advances in behavioral game theory and decision theory
- DEVELOPMENT - Inequality, social interactions and institutional dynamics
- EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS - Empirical tools and methods to investigate economic behavior
- MIGRATION ECONOMICS - Development impacts of migration and challenges in global labor markets
- TRADE - Globalization, firms and trade policies
Coming from 52 countries, the participants - 38% of who are women - have a large diversity of profiles : analysts, economists and consultants in the private and the public sectors, PhD students, teachers, managers…