(September 8) EU Tax Observatory - European Banks in Tax Havens: Evidence and Countermeasures
The EU Tax Observatory* is pleased to invite you on September 8, 2021, to an online conference: “European Banks in Tax Havens: Evidence and Countermeasures”.
European Banks in Tax Havens: Evidence and Countermeasures
Date: September 8th, 2021 ; 12.30pm - 2pm CET
- The event will be held online (Zoom).
To attend the conference, please register via this link.
- Download the full programme (in pdf)
12.30 - 12.35pm: Introduction - Presentation of the EU Tax Observatory and its missions - Panayotis Nicolaides
12.35 - 12.45pm: Presentation of the results of the "Have European banks left tax havens? Evidence from country-by-country data" report - Giulia Aliprandi
12.45 - 13.30pm: Panel discussion
13.30 - 13.50pm: Exchange with the audience
- Anne Michel, Economic journalist from Le Monde
- Giulia Aliprandi, Economist, EU Tax Observatory
- Manon Aubry, MEP, Member of the Tax subcommittee (FISC)
- Mona Barake, Economist, EU Tax Observatory
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, Economist, Sorbonne School of Economics (EES)
- Anne-Laure Delatte, Economist, CNRS
- Thierry Philipponnat, Head of Research and Advocacy, Finance Watch
* The EU Tax Observatory was created in 2021 at the Paris School of Economics, thanks to funding from the European Union. Under the direction of Gabriel Zucman, the EU Tax Observatory is hosted at PSE and aims to conduct and disseminate innovative and high quality scientific research on EU taxation, as well as to stimulate exchanges between the scientific community, civil society and policy makers.