Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
gregory.ponthiere at uclouvain.bePersonal website
- Social Choice Theory
- Demography and Household Economics
- Public policy
- Full Professor of Economics, Université Paris Est (ERUDITE).
- Research Fellow, UMR 8545 Paris Jourdan Sciences Economiques, PSE.
- Junior Chair, Institut Universitaire de France.
- My research is located at the intersection of economic theory and demography: I study relations between economic and demographic outcomes from a positive perspective (rationalizations of long-run demographic trends) and from a normative perspective (construction of a fair Welfare State).