PSE Executive Education
PSE offers short training courses, unique in France and Europe. Using the most recent research findings, our economists propose to enrich the knowledge and professional practices of participants, to challenge their certitudes and to give them new perspectives with which to consider the complex issues of the modern world.
- (in French) Télécharger la brochure synthétique de présentation des formations (4 pages - 2022)
Combining scientific rigour, relevant application and ambitious analysis, PSE Executive education is aimed at professionals in both public and private sectors who want to optimise their individual and collaborative performance. The courses delivered by PSE economists will equip them to respond in original and profound ways to the big questions and strategic decisions that they face.
These two-day training modules, in French and in English, can be delivered on the Jourdan campus or at the workplace.
“Several modular programmes are offered, in fields as diverse as long-term investment choices, behavioural finance, human resources management, international questions, monetary policy, financial regulation, and the evaluation of public policy. On all these subjects, we give you access to the latest advances in international research in order to give your teams the means of anticipating and mastering the great changes that are occurring in their economic and management environments.” Jean-Olivier Hairault, PSE Director
The programs offered
- Behavioral Finance: This program is run in French - see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Long-term investments: new programme - information will be online very soon
- Monetary Policies and Financial Regulation: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- New challenges in Europe: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Understanding Competition Regulation: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Leadership and Team Work: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Screening, recruiting and retaining: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Public policies evaluation: see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
Why choose PSE?
PSE brings together a community of nearly 140 researchers and 180 PhD candidates, whose ambition is to develop economic research at the highest international level, and to share the results. It offers cutting-edge teaching in its Masters and PhD courses, as well as in its Summer School and the Executive Education short courses.
PSE is now a solid feature on the international academic landscape, at fifth place in the world according to Repec rankings. Our research addresses matters of public concern, carried out by teams that are supported by the multiple partnerships we have created with both public and private organisations