PSE Chaired Professor
Professor Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 13
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 14
- Trade/Migration and development
- Demography and Migrations
- Political Economy and Institutions
- “Weather shocks and migration intentions in Western Africa: insights from a multilevel analysis” (with S. Bertoli, F. Docquier and I. Ruyssen), CESifo Working Paper No 8064, January 2020. See https://www.ifo.de/DocDL/cesifo1_wp8064.pdf. Revise and resubmit at Journal of Economic Geography.
- “Immigration and the future of the Welfare State in Europe” (with Alberto Alesina and Johann Harnoss), PSE Working Paper No 2018-04. See https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-01707760/document
- “Migration and cultural change” (with Arthur Silve and Sulin Sardoschau), CESifo Working Paper No 8547, September 2020. See https://www.ifo.de/DocDL/cesifo1_wp8547.pdf.
- “How do immigrants affect exports” (with Gianluca Orefice and Gianluca Santoni), CEPII Working Paper, June 2021
- "Free trade agreements and the movement of business people" (with Thierry Mayer and Camilo Umana-Dajoud), CEPII Working Paper, August 2021.
Work in progress
- “Markets and minorities” (with Noel Johnson)
- “Exit and Voice: Germany, 1848-1933” (with Toman Barsbai)
- “Tell me what you eat, I’ll tell you who you are: evidence on migrants’ integration from food consumption scanned data” (with Simone Bertoli, Fosca Giannotti, Riccardo Guidotti, Dino Pedreschi and Biagio Speciale)