AGENCE NATIONALE DE LA RECHERCHE (ANR)
- AFRISTORY, Denis Cogneau. This project aims to assemble and study the economic data of European colonisation in Africa, in order to shine new light on obstacles to economic development. (over in 2015-2016)
- ANR CAPITAL, Thomas Piketty. This project investigates the dynamic of the accumulation and distribution of capital in France over a long period (XIXe-XXIe centuries). (over in 2013-2014)
- APPRENTISSAGES/FORMSCIENCE, Marc Gurgand. This multidisciplinary project is based on a randomized controlled trial that studies the impact of new teaching techniques of sciences on teachers and students.
- CIGNE, Marie Laclau. This project funded by the ANR aims at analyzing the strategic use of communication and information in dynamic games where interaction, communication or information possibilities revolve around networks.
- COMDEV, Anne-Celia Disdier. This project re-examines the link between trade and development in the light of recent theoretical work on international trade and the micro-economics of development. (over in 2015-2016)
- GAZET, Fanny Henriet. Ce projet s’intéresse au rôle du gaz de schiste dans la transition énergétique
- INDURA, Jérôme Bourdieu. This project aims to draw together existing research on inequality as a structural phenomenon, that is, as a sustainable social order. (over in 2015-2016)
- LONGLIVES, Antoine Bozio.
- NOVO TEMPUS, Jean-Pierre Drugeon. This theoretical project investigates the methodological perspectives of “...new tools for measuring temporal dimensions in economic models”.
- ORA, Antoine Bozio. This project brings together four research teams in a collaborative study of the impact of employer and employee social security contributions on wages. (over in 2015-2016)
- POLICRE, Philippe Gagnepain. This project will conduct empirical tests on the theoretical rules that have functioned in industrial economics for the last thirty years, so that economists’ tools can be understood and used by practitioners.
- SCHOOL CHOICE, Olivier Tercieux. The goal of this project is to analyse empirically and theoretically the procedures for assigning students to schools in the French education system.
- STRUCTTAX, Thomas Breda. The project aims at studying the long term impact of fiscal policies on jobs, working hours and wages - in partnership with Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin).
- SYSRI-30, Angelo Riva. This project funded aims at studying the casual dynamics of banking crisis during the Great Depression in France with a concrete interdisciplinary approach.