PSE Affiliate Researcher
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4th floor, office 58
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 17 18
Scientific coordinator of the EURHISFIRM European collaborative project
Research groups: Economic and Social History
- Money, Credit, Finance in the long run
- Political Economy and Institutions
- Financial Economics
- Financial Crisis
- 01/2019, Interviewed as expert by the head and the members of the research department of the Région Ile-de-France within the framework of the elaboration of funding programs.
- 05/2018, Lecture at the European School on New Institutional Economics (ESNIE), Cargèse (France), May 21-26
- 05/2018, Interview as expert by the German National Science Council within the framework of the evaluation of the Center of Excellence SAFE (Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe) Research Center of the Goethe University in Frankfurt (May 15th).
- 04/2018, Interviewed as expert by MEDEF’s representatives (French main employers’ association) on the regulation of financial analysis in France (April 18th, 2018)
- 2016, Referee for the assessment of Italian Universities’ research, ANVUR (Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del Sistema Universitario e della ricerca), program VQR (Valutazione Qualità della Ricerca), 2011-2015, area of Economics, Statistics and Business
- 2014-2018, Member of the CUTICE - EHESS (Committee for the use of information and communication technologies)
- 2012, Referee for the assessment of Italian Universities’ research, ANVUR (Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del Sistema Universitario e della ricerca), program VQR (Valutazione Qualità della Ricerca), 2004-2010, area of Economics, Statistics and Business.
- 2011-2012, Co-organiser (with Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur) of the seminar “Data for Financial History” at the Paris School of Economics
- 2011, Referee on two research projects for the National Science Foundation (USA)
- 05/2010, Interviewed as expert by the personal staff of the Minister of Finance within the framework of the assessment of the Mifid Directive.