Sponsorship and partnerships
- Who are the PSE sponsors
- Why and how to become a sponsor
- The role of the AFPSE - American Foundation for the Paris School of Economics
- Overview of the tax benefits - for firms and individuals.
5 Chairs are developped by the PSE in very close links with the associated partners:
- Central Bank of France Chair
- Hospinnomics Chair - with the AP-HP
- Economy of old-age dependency Chair - Partenaires Fondateurs : PSE et la Fondation Médéric Alzheimer; Grand Partenaire : la Banque Postale; Partenaires associés: Mutex et MutRé.
- Labor Chair - Mairie de Paris, Ministère du travail, Pole Emploi, Unedic
- SCOR-PSE Chair on Macroeconomic Risk
PSE currently manages several research parternships: more information