Sponsorship and expertise
- Who are the PSE sponsors
- Why and how to become a sponsor
- The role of the AFPSE - American Foundation for the Paris School of Economics
- Overview of the tax benefits - for firms and individuals.
5 Chairs are developped by the PSE in very close links with the associated partners:
- Central Bank of France Chair
- Hospinnomics Chair - with the AP-HP
- Labor Chair - Mairie de Paris, Ministère du travail, Pole Emploi, Unedic
- SCOR-PSE Chair on Macroeconomic Risk
- Education Policy and Social Mobility Chair - Ardian Foundation, DEPP - Direction de l’évaluation, de la prospective et de la performance du Ministère de l’Education nationale, PSE
- Economy of old-age dependency Chair - Partenaires Fondateurs : PSE et la Fondation Médéric Alzheimer; Grand Partenaire : la Banque Postale; Partenaires associés: Mutex et MutRé.
Expertise and evaluation
All year round, PSE economists head dozens of expertise contracts for a wide variety of entities. This collaboration, which can last a couple of weeks or several years, generates fertile interaction between actors in both private and public sectors and the world of academic research.
Two types of expertise exist:
The Paris School of Economics has been recognised as a Public Utility Foundation with respect to the Crédit Impôt Recherche.
PSE currently manages several research parternships: more information