Contribute to the endowment
Endowment: a long-term relationship
- Participate in an ambitious international research project by becoming associated with a top-level research centre, the successor of the best French research centres in Economics.
- Contribute to the School’s endowment and support its long-term development, reinforcing the financial foundation vital for the Foundation and its international standing.
- Become involved in the School’s governance and participate in its strategic choices.
The Paris School of Economics offers
- Privileged access to its research
- Regular meetings with internationally-renowned researchers
- Give your firm a high-profile among PSE students
Clément Michaud, Chargé de la valorisation et des partenariats
clement.michaud psemail.eu - 01 80 52 17 10
Firms can claim back 60% of their sponsorship against company or income tax, up to a maximum of 0.5% of turnover. There is the possibility of deferring this figure over the five following tax years if the sponsorship amount exceeds 0.5% of turnover, or if the company is making a loss.
For individuals, the support is a donation and benefits from a tax reduction of 66%, applicable to the total sum of the gift, up to a maximum of 20% of taxable income. If you pay the Wealth Tax, you can benefit from a tax reduction equal to 75% of the amount of your gift to the Paris School of Economics. This tax reduction has a ceiling of 50 000€ by taxpayer per tax year.
Click here for more details of tax credits (including the relevant Tax Codes and worked examples)