Finance a chair or a group
Why endowing a Research Chair or a Group at PSE ?
To fulfil a social need
- To bring the worlds of research and business closer together
- To create a network of the best international specialists
- To contribute to the innovative research at the service of society
To fulfil your company’s requirements
- Academic support to analyse strategic problems
- Meetings/ Breakfast Meetings/ Debates between your company’s executives and PSE Researchers
- High-level training programmes
- The organisation of high-profile national and international events, including conferences and seminars.
- Analysis of consumer behaviour, fiscal strategy, and so on.
- Privileged access to a talented future recruitment pool: students trained in Economics from the best French Universities and Grandes Écoles (including École Polytechnique, École Normale Supérieure, École Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique, and the University of Paris 1)
Your contact: Claire Saint-Léger, Chargée de la valorisation et des partenariats
claire.saint-leger psemail.eu - 01 80 52 17 10
Firms can claim back 60% of their sponsorship against company or income tax, up to a maximum of 0.5% of turnover. There is the possibility of deferring this figure over the five following tax years if the sponsorship amount exceeds 0.5% of turnover, or if the company is making a loss.
For individuals, the support is a donation and benefits from a tax reduction of 66%, applicable to the total sum of the gift, up to a maximum of 20% of taxable income. If you pay the Wealth Tax, you can benefit from a tax reduction equal to 75% of the amount of your gift to the Paris School of Economics. This tax reduction has a ceiling of 50 000€ by taxpayer per tax year.
Click here for more details of tax credits (including the relevant Tax Codes and worked examples)