Requirements and Applications
The MSc EDCBA - entirely taught in English - is designed for new and recent graduates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). Candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Admission to the EDCBA program is very competitive and the selection committee will pay close attention to all aspects of your application. You are invited to submit your application form and supporting materials on a rolling-basis, in any case by June 15, 2018.
On www.pse-application.eu, you can start the process whenever you want, create and save your profile step by step. Each application undergoes four phases:
1. By June 15, 2018, submit your application. See the list of the required documents (pdf).
2. Your application will be evaluated within one week, based on availability of spots.
3. Preselected applicants will have an interview straight away (face to face or via video conference). The objective is to measure the pertinence of the program with your own educational qualifications and professional plans.
4. Acceptance will be announced very quickly then, and we’ll get back to you in order for you to finalize the process.
- Undergraduate degree: The master EDCBA is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics (with high quantitative skills), Mathematics or Statistics.
- GMAT or GRE score: We recommend that the quantitative scores are in the 90th percentile, the verbal scores are in the 80th percentile and the analytical writing score is at least 5. Official online scores must be accessible by our admissions department and not older than 5 years.
- Work experience: It is not mandatory to have any full-time work experience prior to applying to the program. However if you have any relevant experience, either full-time or via an internship, this will be considered as part of your application for the program.
- References: Two academic or professional references submitted via the application website. If you are in the process of completing a degree programme, one reference should be from your current institution.
- English language test: A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) must be taken, and all minimum scores met (unless eligible for a waiver) if either your first language is not English or you are not from a majority English speaking country, as defined by the UK Visas and Immigration office.
>> See the list of the required documents (pdf)
The Master of Science EDCBA tuition fees are €15,000.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROGRAM
Finance programs is currently being developed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to study in the MSc EDCBA Program. Please contact Prof. Staropoli (carine.staropoli psemail.eu)
A complete list of scholarships and grants is available on « CampusBourses » listing:
EDCBA will take place at PSE in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. A new 12500 m² building houses around 1500 researchers, students, and administrative teams of the PSE and the Ecole normale supérieure. The Jourdan campus offers ideal conditions: numerous classrooms and working spaces, a 300 places amphitheater, a library with more than 50000 books, a student home…