Requirements and Applications
The MSc EDCBA - entirely taught in English - is designed for new and recent graduates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). Candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Admission to the EDCBA program is very competitive and the selection committee pays close attention to all aspects of your application. Starting now up to July 2019, you are invited to submit your application form and supporting materials on a rolling-basis.
On www.pse-application.eu, you can start the process whenever you want, create and save your profile step by step. Each application undergoes four phases:
1. Submit your application until July 2019. See the list of the required documents (pdf).
2. Once completed, your application is evaluated within 10 days, on a rolling-basis.
3. Preselected applicants have an interview straight away (face to face or via video conference). The objective is to measure the pertinence of the program with your own educational qualifications and professional plans.
4. Final acceptance is announced within a week, and we contact you in order for you to finalize the process. Do not hesitate to visit our “Prepare your arrival” section.
- Undergraduate degree: The master EDCBA is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics (with high quantitative skills), Mathematics or Statistics.
- GMAT or GRE score: We recommend that the quantitative scores are in the 90th percentile, the verbal scores are in the 80th percentile and the analytical writing score is at least 5. Official online scores must be accessible by our admissions department and not older than 5 years.
- Work experience: It is not mandatory to have any full-time work experience prior to applying to the program. However if you have any relevant experience, either full-time or via an internship, this will be considered as part of your application for the program.
- References: Two academic or professional references submitted via the application website. If you are in the process of completing a degree programme, one reference should be from your current institution.
- English language test: A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) must be taken, and all minimum scores met (unless eligible for a waiver) if either your first language is not English or you are not from a majority English speaking country, as defined by the UK Visas and Immigration office.
>> See the list of the required documents (pdf)
The Master of Science EDCBA tuition fees are €15,000.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROGRAM
PSE has a scholarship program dedicated to the admitted candidates. The selection will be based on the quality of the application file and on the candidate’s financial resources. The procedure to apply to the scholarship program will be given upon acceptation.
However, the amount of the PSE scholarship does not cover the total fees of the EDCBA programme. Students are thus invited to apply to other means of funding at the same time. A complete list of scholarships and grants is available on « CampusBourses » listing:
Looking for additional funding? Some platforms and private actors propose funding; Postgrad Solutions for example offer 15 bursaries across a number of subject areas: www.postgrad.com/editorial/bursaries/
EDCBA takes place at PSE in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. This brand new 12500 m² building houses around 1500 researchers, students, and administrative teams of the PSE and the Ecole normale supérieure. The Jourdan campus offers ideal conditions: numerous classrooms and working spaces, a 300 places amphitheater, a library with more than 50000 books, a student home…