The EDCBA Masters comprises three semesters (18 months): two semesters of course work and one semester in professional placement. A number of institutional partners and firms are associated with the programme. In order to prepare students as well as possible, the teaching team includes interventions by professionals, an internship of six months must be completed by each student, and “capstone projects” are supervised by academic and professional tutors around practical cases sponsored by firms or by partner organisations.
FIRST AND SECOND SEMESTER
Core Curriculum and Field Courses
400 hours of in-class lectures taught by leading scholars from the Paris School of Economics and the École des Ponts ParisTech.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Econometrics and Data Analysis
- Industrial Organization and Regulation
- Innovation and intangible assets evaluation
- Investment Decision
- Macroeconomics and Globalization
- Project Finance and Corporate Finance
- Project Management Practices
- Risk & Uncertainty
- Structured Finance
- Energy and ecological transition: Environment and climate change economics; Energy Economics; Water, sanitation and waste management economics
- Digital transformation: Platform Economics; Disruptive business model; Data Analytics
- Healthcare in aging societies: Health economics; Aging and health; Regulation in healthcare
- Smart cities: Urban economics; Housing and Real Estate; Transport Economics
72 hours taught by staff and guest lecturers with extensive experience in industry, offering a unique opportunity to learn from experts. It allows you to approach the real life of companies. The capstone projects mainly consist in fulfilling a consulting mandate given by a company or any other organization interested in taking advantage of the training provided by our program in economic evaluation of any type of investment project.
6-month internship program - internship and internship thesis
A dedicated Career Center helps students finding a valuable internship program with the help of the Master’s Sponsors, as well as making informed decisions about career goals and find opportunities related to their professional objectives