Requirements and Applications
The MSc SIA (formerly known as ECDBA) is entirely taught in English and designed for new and recent graduates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). Candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Admission to the SIA program is very competitive and the selection committee pays close attention to all aspects of your application.
- Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year are open from January 15th, 2024.
On www.pse-application.eu, you can start the process whenever you want, create and save your profile step by step. Each application undergoes four phases :
1. Submit your application online (See the requirements and schedule sections below).
2. Applications are analysed on a rolling-basis. Once completed, your application is reviewed within 10 days.
3. Preselected applicants will be proposed an interview via video conference. The objective is to measure the relevance of the programme with your own educational qualifications and professional plans.
4. Final acceptance is announced within a week after the interview, and we then contact you to finalize the process. Do not hesitate to visit our “Prepare your arrival” section.
- Undergraduate degree: The master SIA is open to candidates holding a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics (with high quantitative skills), Mathematics or Statistics.
- GMAT or GRE score (optional): Admitted students usually have a quantitative score in the 90th percentile, verbal score in the 80th percentile and analytical writing score is at least 5.
- Work experience: It is not mandatory to have any full-time work experience prior to applying to the program. However if you have any relevant experience, either full-time or via an internship, this will be considered as part of your application for the program.
- References: Two academic or professional references submitted via the application website. If you are in the process of completing a degree program, one reference should be from your current institution.
- English language test: A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS) must be taken, and all minimum scores met (unless eligible for a waiver) if either your first language is not English or you are not from a majority English speaking country, as defined by the UK Visas and Immigration office.
>> See the list of the required documents (pdf)
The Master of Science SIA tuition fees are €15,000.
SIA is based at the PSE campus in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. This brand new 12500 m² building houses around 1500 researchers, students, and administrative teams of the PSE and the Ecole normale supérieure. The Jourdan campus offers ideal conditions: numerous classrooms and working spaces, a 300-seat amphitheater, a library with more than 50000 books, a student home…