PSE Executive Education
PSE is now offering short training programmes, unique in France and indeed in Europe. Using the latest developments in research, our economists propose to enrich your professional theory and practice, to overturn your certainties and to give you new perspectives with which to confront the complexities of the modern world.
Combining scientific rigour, relevant application and analytical ambition, PSE Executive Education is for private and public sectors professionals who want to optimise their individual and collaborative performance.
With our teacher–researchers, you will learn to respond in original and in-depth ways to the major issues and strategic decisions that you face. These two-day training sessions, conducted in French or in English, are offered three times a year on the Jourdan campus (75014, Paris).
The programs offered
- Behavioral Finance: 22-23 Nov 2017, 7-8 Feb 2018, 6-7 June 2018. This program is run in French - see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Groups and Interactions: Working Together: 29-30 Nov 2017, 12-13 Feb 2018, 12-13 June 2018
- New challenges in Europe: 27-28 Nov 2017, 22-23 March 2018, 21-22 June 2018 - see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Public policies evaluation: 15-16 Nov 2017, 21-22 March 2018, 14-15 June 2018 - see the dedicated page or download the brochure in pdf
- Screening, recruiting and retaining: 14-15 Feb 2018, 24-25 May 2018
- Understanding Competition Regulation: 6-7 Dec 2017, 7-8 March 2018, 6-7 June 2018
- What should we expect from Central Banks in the future? 10-11 Jan 2018, 12-13 April 2018
Why choose PSE?
PSE brings together a community of nearly 140 researchers and 180 PhD candidates, whose ambition is to develop economic research at the highest international level, and to share the results. It offers cutting-edge teaching in its Masters and PhD courses, as well as in its Summer School and the Executive Education short courses.
PSE is now a solid feature on the international academic landscape, at seventh place in the world according to Repec rankings. Our research addresses matters of public concern, carried out by teams that are supported by the multiple partnerships we have created with both public and private organisations
Your contact for the PSE Executive Education
01 80 52 19 45
07 67 17 83 69
See her personal webpage