How to apply to the PSE Summer School
Participant profiles and selection
The PSE Summer School is aimed at professionals, researchers, and graduate students (Masters and PhD) notably in Economics, in Social Sciences and in Finance. Undergraduate students in Economics will be considered if their profile is exceptionally strong.
Your application must include:
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A copy of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used per se in the application process]
- For Students: proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
Candidates are invited to submit their applications on a rolling basis at www.pse-application.eu
You may start the process whenever you want, and create and save your profile step by step. Once we receive your final submission, your application will be evaluated within 10 days. The last day to submit an application is May 31, 2019. Acceptance will also be based on availability in the corresponding programs.
Once accepted, you will be requested to pay the total fees within 30 days. Your participation will then be confirmed, and you will receive detailed information about the courses, workshops, and social events, as well as suggestions for accommodation. For those applying after May 10, 2019, the payment deadline is in any case June 10, 2019.
>> Any questions? Write to us at summer-school psemail.eu
Fees cover lunches and social events, as well as the welcome and farewell cocktails. They do not cover accommodation, transport or any other services.
- More information about the tuition fees, the group discounts, the cancellation policy etc. : see information on the “Fees and online Payment” page
- You’ve been accepted to 1 or 2 programme(s) for the PSE Summer School 2019? To proceed to payment, follow this link
- If you have any questions about these discounts or the tuition fees: summer-school psemail.eu
The Jourdan campus
The 2019 Summer School takes place at PSE, on the Jourdan campus in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. Inaugurated in 2017, the 12 500 m² building houses researchers, students, and administrative teams of the Paris School of Economics and the Ecole normale supérieure.
Here are the direct link to the brochures presenting the 8 programmes:
First week - From June 17 to June 21, 2019
- CLIMATE CHANGE - Impacts, adaptation and political constraints
- MACROECONOMICS Analysis and Policy
- MICROECONOMETRICS and Policy Evaluation
Second week - From June 24 to June 28, 2019
- BOUNDED RATIONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS - Advances in behavioral game theory and decision theory
- DEVELOPMENT - Inequality, social interactions, and institutional dynamics
- EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS - Empirical tools and methods to investigate economic behavior
- MIGRATION ECONOMICS - Development impacts of migration and challenges in global labor markets
- TRADE - Globalization, firms and trade policies
If you wish to download the full 2019 brochure, follow this link