PSE Full Professor
Ecole des Ponts - ParisTech
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 49
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 37
- Trade/Migration and development
- Individual Behaviour
- International Trade and Trade policy
- Political Economy and Institutions
- Political Economy of NGOs
- "Does Financial Globalization Discipline Politically Connected Firms?" (with T. Tressel), PSE and IMF Mimeo 2007.
- “State Capacity and Redistribution in Elite Dominated Societies” (with F. Bourguignon), PSE Mimeo 2009
- "Product-Based Cultural Change: Is the Village Global?," (with N. Maystre, J. Olivier, and M. Thoenig CEPR Discussion Papers 7438, 2009
- "Regional Integration, Fragility and Institution Building: An Analytical Framework Applied to the African Context," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS), 2010.
- Brothers in Alms? Coordination between NGOs on Markets for Development Donations, (with G. Aldashev, M. Marini), CEPR Discussion Papers 8109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2010.
- "Terrorism Networks and Trade: Does the Neighor Hurt?," (with J. de Sousa & D. Mirza) Working Papers 2010-04, CEPII research center, 2010