Professeur à PSE
Directeur d'études EHESS
Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6e étage, bureau 04
Tél. 01 80 52 16 04
- Théorie des jeux
- Économie des réseaux
- Théorie du choix social
- Elected member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Organization of the Workshop "The economics of central clearing: New directions
Together with Guillaume Vuillemey (HEC) we are organizing a one-day workshop on May 22nd in PSE. It will gather academics and policymakers on this new and important topic. You can find the program at programme-workshop.pdf. Please feel free to forward the invitation to any person who might be interested.
- Recipient of the ANR Grant FIRR "Financial Infrastructure: Risks and Regulation" October 2018 42 Months.
- Recent publications
- New electoral systems and old referendums July 2018, forthcoming in 'The Future of Economic Design’, edited by Jean-François Laslier, Hervé Moulin, Remzi Sanver, and William S. Zwicker, Springer.
- Mechanisms in a digitalized world March 2018 forthcoming in 'Social Design: Essays in Memory of Leonid Hurwicz' edited by Walter Trockel, Springer
- Rumors and social networks, with Francis Bloch and Rachel Kranton, International Economic Review Vol. 59, Issue 2 (2018) 421-448.
- Contagion in financial networks : a threat index, Management Science, Vol. 64, No. 2, February 2018, pp. 955–970. Permalink: https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.2016.2592
- Taxation and Privacy Protection on Internet Platforms with Francis Bloch, Journal of Public Economic Theory (2018) 20(1), 52-66.
- Mutual rankings, Mathematical Social Sciences (2017) 90, 35-42.
- Optimal targeting strategies in a network under complementarities Games and Economic Behavior (2017) Volume 105, 84-103, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geb.2017.07.004 o
- The stability of group formation, Revue d’Economie Politique (2017) n° 4/495-516.
- Communicating on electoral platforms, with Karine Van der Straeten,
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization online 2017.
- Joint Design of Emission Tax and Trading Systems (with Bernard Caillaud) Annals of Economics and Statistics (2017) issue 127, pages 163-201