Application and Fees
> Register soon ! Some programs are approaching their capacity limit
Students that are enrolled in Ukrainian universities and professionals working in Ukraine may participate free of charge.
Please follow the usual application procedure for evaluation (see below).
In addition, email us at summer-school psemail.eu to let us know about your application and particular situation.
In 2022, the PSE Summer School offers 8 five-day programs : Climate Change - Development - Experimental Economics - International Trade - Macroeconomics - Microeconometrics - Migration Economics - Industrial Organization.
The details about the application process, the fees, the cancellation policy... are the same for all the programs. Everything that is written in this section is also available in the « Fees » page of each program.
Applications at a glance
- On site : apply by June 1, 2022 via www.pse-application.eu, pay by June 4, 2022
- Online : apply by June 8, 2022 via www.pse-application.eu, pay by June 11, 2022
- Reviewing on a rolling basis : acceptance within 10 days after the submission of your file
- Once admitted, spots confirmed on a first come first served basis
- Participation guaranteed upon reception of full payment
- Any questions ? Write to us at summer-school psemail.eu
Your application must include
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A scan or pdf of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used in the application process]
- For Students (PhD included) : proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
You may apply to several programmes. After starting your application to one programme you may duplicate it for another programme. Note that you will receive separate replies.
Lunches and social events are included in the on site fees.
A 10% discount is offered to :
- Group of 4 people or more.
To benefit from this discount : summer-school psemail.eu
- PSE Students & Alumni (Masters, PhD and Summer school)
Confirmed participants who wish to cancel must do so in writing by email.
Reimbursement is guaranteed in full for sanitary reasons related to COVID-19 ; otherwise, your tuition fees will be partially refunded as follows :
- Cancellation before May 1, 2022 : 80% refund
- Cancellation before June 1, 2022 : 50% refund
- Cancellation after June 1, 2022 : no refund possible
If you must cancel due to force major (e.g., you have been refused a visa or sudden illness), you will be fully reimbursed upon providing proof of the reason.
How to pay the tuition fees ?
You have been selected to attend the PSE Summer School 2022 and wish to finalize your registration by paying the tuition fees. Go to the dedicated « Online payment » section where each steps is detailed. Should you have any doubt, please contact us directly via summer-school psemail.eu