Comment postuler à la Summer School PSE ?
Participant profiles and selection
The PSE Summer School is aimed at professionals, researchers, and graduate students in Economics and Finance (Masters and PhD). Undergraduate students in Economics will be considered if their profile is exceptionally strong.
Your application must include :
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A copy of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used per se in the application process]
- For Students : proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
Candidates are invited to submit their applications on a rolling basis at www.pse-application.eu. You may start the process whenever you want, and create and save your profile step by step. Once we receive your final submission, your application will be evaluated within 10 days. The last day to submit an application is May 31, 2019. Acceptance will also be based on availability in the corresponding programs.
Once accepted, you will be requested to pay the total fees within 30 days. Your participation will then be confirmed, and you will receive detailed information about the courses, workshops, and social events, as well as suggestions for accommodation. For those applying after May 10, 2019, the payment deadline is in any case June 10, 2019.
>> Any questions ? Write to us at summer-school psemail.eu
Fees cover lunches and social events, as well as the welcome and farewell cocktails. They do not cover accommodation, transport or any other services.
- Early bird discount : A 10% discount applies for participants who pay before March 10, 2019. For sponsored candidates : purchase orders are not considered payment.
- Group discount : A 10% discount applies when a single employer or institution enrolls at least five (5) members in the Summer School. The discount is offered to participants regardless of the course she or he selects and is applied upon the signing of a training agreement between the employer and PSE.
- You’ve been accepted to 1 or 2 programme(s) for the PSE Summer School 2019 ? To proceed to payment, follow this link
- If you have any questions about these discounts or the tuition fees, write to us at summer-school psemail.eu
At a glance, the tuition fees are :
Should PSE be forced to cancel a program for exceptional reasons (before March 31, 2019), we will either reimburse the total fees already paid for that program before its cancellation, or propose enrolment in another programme.
Confirmed participants who wish to cancel must do so in writing by email ; your tuition fees will be partially refunded as follows :
>> Cancellation before May 1st, 2019 : 80% refund
>> Cancellation before June 1st, 2019 : 50% refund
>> Cancellation after June 1st, 2019 : no refund possible
If you must cancel because you have been refused a visa, you will be fully reimbursed (on condition that you provide proof of this refusal).
Various programmes in 2 weeks
Our one-week programmes are entirely run in English. Each includes a total of around 25 hours instruction and consists of different thematic courses that are complementary. At the end of the programme, you will receive a certificate. You are expected to participate in all of the courses of their one-week programme ; you can follow only one programme per week, but can apply to two consecutive ones. Each programme is equivalent to 3 ECTS. Students interested in this transfer should contact their universities.
Here are the links to the 2018 different programmes (lectures, Professors, schedule, prerequisites etc. for 2019 available from mid-December) :
First week (From June 18th to June 22nd 2018)
Second week (From June 25th to June 29th 2018)
The Jourdan campus
The 2019 Summer School takes place at PSE, on the Jourdan campus in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. Inaugurated in 2017, the 12 500 m2 building houses researchers, students, and administrative teams of the Paris School of Economics and the Ecole normale supérieure.