RATIONALITÉ LIMITÉE ET ÉCONOMIE COMPORTEMENTALE - Avancées récentes en théories comportementales des jeux et de la décision
Coming soon - Everything you need to know about the 2019 Bounded Rationality programme will be in the dedicated brochure (courses objectives, topics, structure and references). However, overview, prequisites and Professors are updated and available below.
- You wish to receive the brochure as soon as it is released ? Do you have any questions regarding this programme ? summer-school psemail.eu
From June 24 to June 28, 2019
Standard economics has been the subject of many critiques. Mainstream economic models and analysis rely on a level of sophistication that is hard to justify from an introspective viewpoint but also considering the large body of experimental evidence. Recent years have witnessed a flurry of alternative approaches. The programme proposes reviewing a large body of these approaches, with the goal of stimulating new research both theoretical and applied.
Participants will have an opportunity to submit work to be presented and discussed by fellow participants and faculty in daily workshops.
Graduate in economics with solid background in economic theory, decision theory and game theory. The programme is intended primarily for PhD students but exceptions can be considered for well motivated candidates.
- Olivier Compte is professor of economics at the Paris School of Economics. He is also Ingénieur des Ponts et Chaussées. He graduated from Ecole Polytechnique and Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées, and received his PhD in economics from Stanford University. His fields of interest are repeated games, bargaining, auction theory, mechanism design, bounded rationality and Economics and psychology. He is a fellow of the Econometric Society, and council member of the Game Theory Society. https://www.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/en/compte-olivier/
- Philippe Jehiel is professor of economics at the Paris School of Economics and at University College London. He is also Ingénieur des Ponts et Chaussées. He graduated from Ecole Polytechnique and Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées, and received his PhD in economics from EHESS and the European Doctoral Programme. His fields of interest are bargaining, auction theory, mechanism design, and bounded rationality. He is a fellow of the Econometric Society, of the European Economic Association and of the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory. He is a former co-editor of Econometrica and council member of the Econometric Society and of the Game Theory Society. https://www.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/en/jehiel-philippe/
- Jean-Marc Tallon is professor at the Paris School of Economics and a senior fellow of CNRS. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of Research of the Paris School of Economics. His research interests are in decision theory under uncertainty, risk sharing and financial economics and more generally in the questions of the foundations and consequences of alternative representations of uncertainty and beliefs. https://www.parisschoolofeconomics.eu/en/tallon-jean-marc/
Programme Supervisor : Philippe Jehiel
- Participant profiles, Fees, application file and deadline... How to apply ?
- (archives) The complete 2018 brochure is available in pdf (114 pages, 16 Mo)
- You’ve chosen this programme and you want to apply ? Go directly to the website www.pse-application.eu
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly : summer-school psemail.eu