Professeur titulaire d'une chaire à PSE
Professeur Sorbonne Université
Research Fellow IZA
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3e étage, bureau 05
Tél. 01 80 52 18 55 / 06 16 55 75 15
Directrice de l'Observatoire du Bien-Être (Cepremap)
- Économie expérimentale
- Economie du bonheur
- Economie démographique et économie de la famille
- Economie comportementale
- Economie expérimentale
- Max Lobeck. “Attitudes to inequality”, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD defended on July 15, 2021.
- Sophie Cêtre “Essays in social capital and social preferences”, joint supervision with Yann Algan, Sciences Po, PhD defended on October 16, 2020.
- Quentin Lippmann “Gender Norms and Institutions”, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD defended on May 22, 2019.
- Georgieff Alexandre. "Labour market protection and subjective wellbeing at work", EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD defended on January 10, 2018.
- Christian Krekel, “Essays in the Non-Monetary Effects of Major Events and Infrastructure”, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD defended on September 29, 2017.
- Dimitris Mavridis, "Labour market behavior and subjective well-being", APE, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD Defended on December 9, 2014.
- Flèche Sarah, "Economic Volatility and Subjective Well-Being", co-direction with Andrew Clark, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD defended on October 8, 2014.
- Fontaine-Carrion Xavier, "Growth and Subjective Well-Being", APE, EHESS, Paris School of Economics, PhD work in progress. PhD Defended on December 11th, 2013.
- El Bouazizi Dounia, "Economic clusters and development", Université Paris-4 Sorbonne, PhD defended on december 6th, 2013.
- Holger Stichnoth "Three essays on immigration, relative income and income redistribtion", EHESS, PhD defended on March 16th, 2010.