Research director CNRS
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 09
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 09
Research groups: Globalization, Political Economy, Trade
- Mathematical Economics
- Demography and Migrations
- Demography and Household Economics
- Wealth, income, redistribution and tax policy
- Development, Fertility and Childbearing Age: A Unified Growth Theory (with A. Greulich and G. Ponthière). Journal of Economic Theory 177, 461-494, 2018.
- Macroeconomic Evidence suggests that Asylum Seekers are not a "Burden" for Western European Countries (with E. Boubtane and D. Coulibaly). Science Advances 4 (6): eaaq0883, 2018.
- Is Low Fertility Really a Problem? Population Aging, Dependency, and Consumption (with R. Lee, A. Mason et al.). Science 346 (6206), 229-234, 2014.
- Persistent Differences in Mortality Patterns across Industrialized Countries (with L. J. Esso and H. Pifarré i Arolas). PLoS ONE 9 (9): e106176, 2014.
- Discontinuous Initial Value Problems for Functional Differential-algebraic Equations of Mixed Type (with E. Augeraud-Véron and H. J. Hupkes). Journal of Differential Equations 253 (7), 1959-2024, 2012.
- Mortality Transition and Differential Incentives for Early Retirement (with S. P. Lau and M. Sánchez-Romero). Journal of Economic Theory 147 (1), 261-283, 2012.
- Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics (with E. Augeraud-Véron). International Economic Review 50 (2), 459-484, 2009.
- Demographic Structure and Capital Accumulation. Journal of Economic Theory 132 (1), 411-434, 2007.