Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
5th floor, office 56
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 17 05
President of the Board of directors
- Political Economy and Institutions
- Financial Economics
Speeches and Policy notes
- Calmer waters after the storm? Money Market Event of the Swiss National Bank, Zürich, 18.03.2010.
- Monetary policy in turbulent times. Money Market Event of the Swiss National Bank, Geneva, 04.11.2010.
- Swiss monetary policy in the public eye. Money Market Event of the Swiss National Bank, Zurich, 24.03.2011.
- After the crisis: improving incentives in the financial sector, Founding event of the School of Finance, University of St. Gallen, 20.05.2011.
- The strong franc and the future of Switzerland's financial market infrastructure: two current challenges for the SNB. Money Market Event, Geneva, 03.11.2011.
- Reconciling price and financial stability. Alumni Conference Zurich, Zurich, 24.01.2012.
- A world of low interest rates. Money Market Event, Zurich, 22.03.2012.
- Monetary policy is not almighty. Journée Solutions Bancaires, Geneva, 31.05.2012.
- Taming the financial cycle. SUERF Colloquium, Zurich, 05.09.2012.
- Financial development – Can we have too much of a good thing? International conference on financial development, stability and growth, Geneva, 25.10.2012.
- Credit – is the sky the limit? ICMB, Geneva, 16.04.2013.
- A macroprudential progress report. Society for Financial Econometrics (SoFiE) Conference, Lugano, 11.10.2013.
- Causes and consequences of low interest rates. Swisscanto Market Outlook 2014, Lausanne, 14.11.2013.
- Does cash have a future? Assemblée Générale de l'Association des Alumni HEC, Lausanne, 08.05.2014.
- Are central banks doing too much? Foire du Valais, Martigny
More speeches (Swiss National Bank) http://www.snb.ch/en/iabout/pub/id/media_speeches