PSE Chaired Professor
Senior Researcher EHESS
Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 04
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 04
Research groups: Economic Theory
- Game Theory
- Social and Economic Networks
- Social Choice Theory
- Elected at the Council of the Econometric Society
- Elected member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Recipient of the ANR Grant FIRR "Financial Infrastructure: Risks and Regulation" 2019-2022 Workshop22May2919
- Recent works
- On the resolution of cross-liabilities March 2021, WP halshs-03151128
- On the market structure of central counterparties in the EU with Thibaut Piquard, January 2021, WP halshs-03107812.
- Asset Dissemination through Dealer Markets with Jean-Edouard Colliard, forthcoming in Management Science.
- Profit-splitting rules and the taxation of multinational Internet platforms with Francis Bloch 2021, Vox column, International Tax and Public Finance 28(4), 855-889, DOI
- Communicating on electoral platforms, with Karine Van der Straeten,
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization online 2017, Vol 174, June 2020, 402-419
- Resolution rules in a system of financially linked firms 2020
- Competition in the quality of higher education: The impact of student mobility, 2020, with Robert Fenge and Silke Uebelmesser, International Tax and Public Finance, 27(5), 1224-1263.
- New electoral systems and old referendums 2019, in 'The Future of Economic Design’, edited by J-F Laslier, H. Moulin, R. Sanver, and W. S. Zwicker, Springer, pp. 67-73.
- Mechanisms in a digitalized world, 2019 in 'Social Design: Essays in Memory of Leonid Hurwicz' edited by Walter Trockel, Springer, pp 307-322.mechanisms-demange.pdf
- Rumors and social networks, with Francis Bloch and Rachel Kranton, International Economic Review Vol. 59, Issue 2 (2018) 421-448.
- Contagion in financial networks: a threat index, Management Science, Vol. 64, No. 2, February 2018, pp. 955–970. Permalink: https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.2016.2592
- Taxation and Privacy Protection on Internet Platforms with Francis Bloch, Journal of Public Economic Theory (2018) 20(1), 52-66.
- Mutual rankings, Mathematical Social Sciences (2017) 90, 35-42.
- Optimal targeting strategies in a network under complementarities Games and Economic Behavior (2017) Volume 105, 84-103, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geb.2017.07.004 o
- The stability of group formation, Revue d’Economie Politique (2017) n° 4/495-516.
- Joint Design of Emission Tax and Trading Systems (with Bernard Caillaud) Annals of Economics and Statistics (2017) issue 127, pages 163-201, Vox column.