PSE Full Professor
Campus Jourdan – 48 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 04
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 04
- Game Theory
- Social and Economic Networks
- Social Choice Theory
- Elected at the Council of the Econometric Society
- Elected member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Recipient of the ANR Grant FIRR "Financial Infrastructure: Risks and Regulation" 2019-2022
Profit-sharing rules and the taxation of multinational Internet platforms with Francis Bloch January 2020
Competition in the quality of higher education: The impact of student mobility, with Robert Fenge and Silke Uebelmesser, forthcoming in International Tax and Public Finance
New electoral systems and old referendums 2019, in 'The Future of Economic Design’, edited by J-F Laslier, H. Moulin, R. Sanver, and W. S. Zwicker, Springer, pp. 67-73.
Mechanisms in a digitalized world 2019 in 'Social Design: Essays in Memory of Leonid Hurwicz' edited by Walter Trockel, Springer, pp 307-322.
- Rumors and social networks, with Francis Bloch and Rachel Kranton, International Economic Review Vol. 59, Issue 2 (2018) 421-448.
- Contagion in financial networks: a threat index, Management Science, Vol. 64, No. 2, February 2018, pp. 955–970. Permalink: https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.2016.2592
- Taxation and Privacy Protection on Internet Platforms with Francis Bloch, Journal of Public Economic Theory (2018) 20(1), 52-66.
- Mutual rankings, Mathematical Social Sciences (2017) 90, 35-42.
- Optimal targeting strategies in a network under complementarities Games and Economic Behavior (2017) Volume 105, 84-103, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geb.2017.07.004 o
- The stability of group formation, Revue d’Economie Politique (2017) n° 4/495-516.
- Communicating on electoral platforms, with Karine Van der Straeten,
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization online 2017
- Joint Design of Emission Tax and Trading Systems (with Bernard Caillaud) Annals of Economics and Statistics (2017) issue 127, pages 163-201