Roundtable: Enriching the dialogue between the stakeholders of the environmental transition
Paris School of Economics organizes a conference on global issues each year. The aim of the 2022 conference, entitled “For a Systemic and Humanist Environmental Transition”, with scientific sessions and a round table open to society, was to launch the PSE - Environment Initiative, which mobilizes all the school toward new research, teaching and public outreach on the environmental transition.
The roundtable “Enriching the dialogue between the stakeholders of the environmental transition” was held on Thursday, May 12, 2022.
Chair: Guillaume de Calignon (Les Échos)
- Pauline Aymonier (TIER Mobility)
- Valentina Bosetti (Università Bocconi)
- Marguerite Culot (Finance for Tomorrow)
- Jean Jouzel (GIEC)
- Gilles Moec (AXA Investment Managers)
- Katheline Schubert (PSE, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Sébastien Treyer (IDDRI)