Research Director INRAE
Campus Jourdan – 48, Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 67
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 19 21
fabrice.etile psemail.euPersonal website
Research groups: Economics of Human Behavior
- Public policy
- Economic psychology
Some recent publications
- "Market Heterogeneity and the Distributional Incidence of Soft-drink Taxes: Evidence from France.", , with Sébastien Lecocq and Christine Boizot, European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2020.
- "The Economics of Diet and Obesity: Public Policies", Oxford Research Encyclopedia, 2019 (DOI:10.1093/acrefore/9780190625979.013.456).
- "The Economics of Diet and Obesity: Understanding the Global Trends", Oxford Research Encyclopedia, 2019, DOI:10.1093/acrefore/9780190625979.013.19 .
- "Is cooking still a part of our eating practices? Analysing the decline of a practice with time-use surveys.", with Marie Plessz, Cultural Sociology, 2019, 13(1), 93-118 https://doi.org/10.1177/1749975518791431 .
- "Conditions influencing the adoption of a soda tax for public health: analysis of the French case (2005-2012)", with Yann Le Bodo, Philippe De Wals and France Gagnon, Food Policy, 2019 (DOI: 10.106/j.foodpol.2019.101765).
- "Front-of-pack Nutri-Score labelling in France: an evidence-based policy.", with Chantal Julia and Serge Hercberg, The Lancet Public Health, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S2468-2667(18)30009-4
- "Women's Employment and The Decline of Home Cooking: Evidence from France, 1985-2010", with Marie Plessz, Review of Economics of the Household, 2018, 16 (4), 939-970 (doi: 10.1007/s11150-018-9423-3)
- "Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health - a grouped fixed effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity", with Lisa Oberländer and Anne-Célia Disdier, Health Economics, 2017, 26, 1146-1161 (doi: 10.1002/hec.3521).