On leave (2020-2021)
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4th floor, office 66
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 18 17
- International Trade and Trade policy
- Structural Change, Inequalities and Development
- International Macroeconomics
- 1999 New York University, Ph.D. in Economics. Dissertation: "Essays on Technology and Fluctuations". Chair: Jordi Galí
- 1992 HEC School of Management, Paris, M.Sc. in International Business
- 2010-today Professor of Economics, Paris School of Economics. Directeur de Recherche, CNRS.
- 2004-2010 Professor of Economics, Dept. of Economics, Institute of Banking and Finance, HEC Lausanne (On leave 2010).
- 1999-2005 Assistant Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, The London Business School (On leave 2003-2005).