This website was designed, produced and managed by:
- Publication Director: Marie Philipon, then Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline
- Graphics Design : Julia Briend
- Photo credits: Paris School of Economics, Fotolia, Shutterstock, Pixabay
- Translation: Andrew Clark, then Kathleen Weekley
The information available on Paris School of Economics servers is the property of Paris School of Economics. Paris School of Economics’s permission is required for the partial or total copy of this information.
Users are responsible for the searches they carry out, as well as the interpretation and use they make of the results. Users are informed that their use of the results should not infringe on current legislation or the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) with respect to personal data.
Users are warned that the information must be used for strictly professional purposes only and downloading screen shots in order to constitute or enrich a database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as is its use for commercial or advertising purposes (CNIL).
Third parties wishing to provide hyperlinks to pages or documents available on Paris School of Economics servers must obtain prior authorisation from Paris School of Economics; otherwise, the third party may be accused of copyright infringement, parasitism or defamation. Authorisation may be requested from the server administrator. It will be granted as long as the links are not contrary to the interests of Paris School of Economics and if the third party guarantees that it will be possible for the user to identify Paris School of Economics as the origin of the document in the event of deep linking, framing or insertion via links.
(available on the CNIL website)
- Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties
- CNIL Decision no. 81-94 of 21 July 1981 on the adoption of a recommendation relative to general measures for computer system security
- Act no. 88-19 of 5 January 1988 on computer fraud, referred to as the Godfrain Law, or Loi Godfrain
Rights of access and rectification
Any person whose name appears in this server can at any time ask for the deletion or the modification of the information concerning him by contacting the webmaster of the site: communication at psemail.eu.