Senior Research Fellow CNRS
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4th floor, office 20
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 17 86
millock at univ-paris1.frPersonal website
Research groups: Regulation, Environment, MarketDevelopment
- Environmental Economics & Natural resources in developing countries
- Trade/Migration and development
- Climate Change Economics
- Energy Transition
- Green Taxation
The PSE summer school on Climate Change is now open for applications!
- "Long-term migration trends and rising temperatures: The role of irrigation" (with Théo Benonnier and Vis Taraz). Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, forthcoming 2022. Authors' manuscript
- "Gendered Migration Responses to Drought in Malawi" (with Luis Becerra-Valbuena). Journal of Demographic Economics 87(3), 437-477, 2021.
- "Human Migration in the Era of Climate Change" (with Cristina Cattaneo, Michel Beine, Christiane Froelich, Dominic Kniveton, Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso, Marina Mastrorillo, Etienne Piguet and Benjamin Schraven). Review of Environmental Economics and Policy 13(2), 189-206, 2019.
"Accelerating Diffusion of Climate-Friendly Technologies: A Network Approach"
(with Solmaria Halleck Vega and Antoine Mandel), Ecological Economics 152, 235-245, 2018.
Edited special Issue: Environmental Economics of the Coronavirus Pandemic, Environmental and Resource Economics 76(4), 519-523, August 2020.
This special issue in EARE offers an extensive and in-depth assessment of the short-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the natural environment, and charts recovery pathways for the economy, people, and the planet: