Research Fellow CNRS
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4th floor, office 20
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 17 86
- Environmental Economics & Natural resources
- Sectoral Regulation: health, schools, energy, transportation...
- Public Economics
"Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation in Developing and Transition Countries: Introduction to the special issue", Environment and Development Economics 20(4), 425-433, August 2015 (with Johanna Choumert and Pascale Combes Motel).
Selected Refereed Journal Articles
- "Collective Reputation with Stochastic Production and Unknown Willingness to Pay for Quality", Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, forthcoming (with Fulvio Fontini and Michele Moretto).
- "Climate Variability and Inter-State Migration in India", CESifo Economic Studies, 63(4), 560-594, 2017 (with Ingrid Dallmann).
- "Migration and Environment", Annual Review of Resource Economics 7, 35-60, 2015.
- "Policy for the Adoption of New Environmental Monitoring Technologies to Manage Stock Externalities", Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 64(1), 102-116, 2012 (with Angels Xabadia and David Zilberman).
- "Household Adoption of Water-Efficient Equipment: The Role of Socio-economic Factors, Environmental Attitudes and Policy", Environmental and Resource Economics 46(4), 539-565, 2010 (with Céline Nauges).
- "Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition (The factors behind CO2 emission reduction in transition economies)", Recherches Economiques de Louvain - Louvain Economic Review 75(4), 461-501, 2009 (with Natalia Zugravu and Gérard Duchêne).
- "The Effect of Uncertainty on Pollution Abatement Investments: Measuring Hurdle Rates for Swedish Industry", Resource and Energy Economics 30(4), 475-491, 2008 (with Åsa Löfgren and Céline Nauges).
- "Ex Post Evaluation of an Earmarked Tax on Air Pollution", Land Economics 82(1), 68-84, 2006 (with Céline Nauges).
- "Nonpoint Source Pollution When Polluters Might Cooperate", Topics in Economic Analysis & Policy 5(1), Article 12, 2005 (with François Salanié). (http://www.bepress.com/bejeap/topics/vol5/iss1/art12)
- "Technology Transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism - An Incentives Issue", Environment and Development Economics 7(03), 449-466, 2002.
- "Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring", Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 44(2), 221-241, 2002 (with David Sunding and David Zilberman).
- "La taxation énergie-climat en Suède". Droit de l’Environnement, Numéro spécial Les Entretiens du Conseil d’Etat : La fiscalité environnementale, n° 175 janvier 2010.
- "Environmental Taxes: A Comparison of French and Swedish Experience from Taxes on Industrial Air Pollution". CESifo DICE Report - Journal for Institutional Comparisons 2(1), 30-34, Spring 2004 (with Céline Nauges and Thomas Sterner).
Selected Book Chapters
"Les migrations induites par le changement climatique: une stratégie inévitable?" In Penser le Changement Climatique, edited by J.-M. Bonnisseau, A. Mandel, Y. Toma and F.G. Trébulle, Publications de la Sorbonne, 2015, pp. 85-87.
- "The Clean Development Mechanism". Invited contribution to Encyclopedia of Energy, Natural Resource and Environmental Economics, edited by Jason Shogren, Elsevier, 2013, pp. 15-21.
- Greening Household Behaviour: the Role of Public Policy, OECD Publishing, 2011. Co-author with O. Beaumais, A. Briand and C. Nauges of one of the technical reports that served as main input.
- "The Danish Agreements on Industrial Energy Efficiency", In R. D. Morgenstern and W. A. Pizer, Reality Check: The Nature and Performance of Voluntary Environmental Programs in the United States, Europe and Japan, RFF Press, 2007, pp. 86-104 (with Signe Krarup).
- "Information Provision, Consumer Perceptions and Values – the Case of Organic Foods", In Environment, Information and Consumer Behaviour, edited by C. Russell and S. Krarup, New Horizons in Environmental Economics series, Edward Elgar, 2005, pp. 161-178 (with Mette Wier and Laura M. Andersen).
- "NOx Emissions in France and Sweden: Advanced Fee Schemes versus Regulation", In Choosing Environmental Policy: Comparing Instruments and Outcomes in the United States and Europe, edited by W. Harrington, R.D. Morgenstern and T. Sterner, RFF Press, 2004, pp. 117-132 (with Thomas Sterner).
- "Sustainability, Technology and Incentives", In Flexible Incentives for the Adoption of Environmental Technologies in Agriculture, edited by F. Casey, A. Schmitz, S. Swinton, and D. Zilberman, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999, pp. 97-118 (with Madhu Khanna and David Zilberman).
Unpublished working papers
- What are Households Willing to Pay for Better Tap Water Quality? A Cross-Country Valuation Study (with Olivier Beaumais, Anne Briand and Céline Nauges). FEEM Working Paper 24.2014