Equality Debate | For a revolution in the workplace | November 9
- Date: Thursday, November 9, 2023 ; 7pm-8:30pm
- Venue: Paris School of Economics
48 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, Amphitheater Daniel Cohen
Who makes the decisions in the corporate world? Corporations – and more specifically their managers and shareholders – make decisions that affect us at every moment of our lives... without asking our opinion. This is the conclusion reached by a group of researchers from the world’s leading universities in Hé Patron – Pour une révolution dans l’entreprise. The goal of this collective work is to make democracy a reality in the workplace.
The book is written by Isabelle Ferreras, accompanied by ten academics, a writer and an illustrator.
The event will be attended by the authors:
- Isabelle Ferreras, professor at the University of Leuven
- David ‘Cartoon Dave’ Hackett, cartoonist and illustrator
- Miranda Richmond Mouillot, author, artist and translator with a degree in French history and literature from Harvard University
- François Ruffin, elected member and director of the documentary “Merci Patron !”
Moderated by co-organizers:
- Thomas Piketty, professor at the Paris School of Economics and director of studies at the École des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales
- Christian Chavagneux, deputy editor-in-chief of Alternatives Economiques