Becoming a PSE sponsor
To become a sponsor of PSE is to support a project that enhances the international influence of France through its scientific and academic excellence in the field of economics.
Why making an Endowment
- Develop a long-term relationship with the PSE
- Participate in an ambitious international project by becoming involved in a major research centre, heir to the best economics laboratories in the Ile-de-France region.
- Contribute to the school’s endowment and support its long-term development, thereby consolidating the foundation’s vital financial base and its international standing.
- Get involved in its governance and participate in its strategic development choices.
The Paris School of Economics offers you
- Privileged access to its work and to the foundation’s numerous events
- Regular contact with top-ranking researchers
- High visibility among PSE students.
Your contact: Clément Michaud, Partnerships chief officer - clement.michaud psemail.eu, 01 80 52 17 10
What are the tax advantages?
The founding partners’ financial participation takes the form of a donation that qualifies for a reduction in company (or income) tax of 60 % of the amount donated, up to a limit of 0.5% of turnover excluding VAT. Above 0.5%,or in the case of a loss-making financial year, the reduction can be carried forward for up to the next five financial years. For individuals who would like to join the college of founders, participation takes the form of a donation that qualifies for a reduction in income tax of 66% of the amount donated, up to a limit, applicable to the totality of donations, of 20 % of taxable income. If the donor is subject to the ISF, she or he can benefit from a tax reduction of 75 % of the amount of the donation (up to a maximum of 50,000 €per taxpayer per year).
>> Access the page dedicated to the tax advantages (e.g., regulatory texts, examples using figures)