PSE Chaired Professor
Professor Sorbonne Université
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
3rd floor, office 05
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 18 55 / +33(0)6 16 55 75 15
Directrice de l'Observatoire du Bien-Être (Cepremap)
claudia.senik at psemail.eu
claudia.senik at gmail.com
- Experimental Economics
- Demography and Household Economics
- Behavioral economics
- Experimental economics
- Happier Elderly Residents. The positive impact of physical activity on objective and subjective health condition of elderly people in nursing homes. Evidence from a multi-site randomized controlled trial. with Claudia Senik, Guglielmo Zappalà, Carine Milcent, Chloé Gerves-Pinquié, and Patricia Dargent-Molina, Applied research in Quality of Life, 2021.
- Retirement and Unexpected Health Shock, with Benedicte Apouey and Cahit Guven, Economics and Human Biology, 2019, 33, 116-123.
- The impact of institution use on the wellbeing of Alzheimer's disease patients and their caregivers, with Benedicte Apouey and Thomas Rapp, Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 207, 1-10.
- An evaluation of a physical activity program designed for elderly people. IPP note n°16, 2015, with Chloe Gerves and Carine Milcent.