APE and PPD Masters
- APE - Analysis and Policy in Economics: see the APE pages (cursus, admissions, opportunities...) - download the list of documents required in order to apply - read the APE FAQ - download the synthesis “PSE Graduate Placement” - Read the FAQ dedicated to the pse-application platform
- PPD - Public Policy and Development: see the PPD pages (cursus, admissions, opportunities...) - download the list of documents required in order to apply - read the PPD FAQ - download the synthesis “PSE Graduate Placement” - Read the FAQ dedicated to the pse-application platform
The SIA master of science - Ecole des Ponts / PSE
- SIA - Sustainable Impact Analysis (MSc): see the dedicated pages
- The list of the required documents for SIA applicants is available here
EP - Economics and Psychology Master (Paris 1 / Paris 5, supported by PSE
See an overview of the curriculum (http://www.economics-and-psychology.org/jml/index.php/curriculum) - to read all the available information about the courses and the teachers see the dedicated website: http://www.economics-and-psychology.org/
Information about the EP students achievement and background is available here: www.economics-and-psychology.org/jml/index.php/students
- More information on the PSE webpage
- One platform for APE, PPD and SIA masters (but also for Summer School and Executive Education programs): www.pse-application.eu
- For APE and PPD, applications open the 1st January 2021.
- For SIA 2022, the application process is open until July 2022 on a rolling basis.
- For Master Economics & Psychology, please refer to the dedicated website
- Read online the FAQ dedicated to the pse-application platform
- For APE only, Paris 1 and QEM candidates can choose to apply in February 2021 via https://ecandidat.univ-paris1.fr (please do not apply on both PSE and Paris 1 websites).
Tips about the French Education System, Funding, Housing...
- “Prepare your arrival at PSE”: browse the dedicated page
- “International English Masters programmes… within the French system!” (pdf document in English about the French and European systems)
- Funding opportunities for Foreign Students