PSE Chaired Professor
Ingénieur General Ecole des Ponts - ParisTech
Directeur d'études EHESS
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
6th floor, office 49
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 37
- Trade/Migration and development
- Individual Behaviour
- International Trade and Trade policy
- Political Economy and Institutions
- Political Economy of NGOs
- "Does Financial Globalization Discipline Politically Connected Firms?" (with T. Tressel), PSE and IMF Mimeo 2007.
- “State Capacity and Redistribution in Elite Dominated Societies” (with F. Bourguignon), PSE Mimeo 2009
- "Regional Integration, Fragility and Institution Building: An Analytical Framework Applied to the African Context," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 38, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS), 2010.
- "On the Joint Evolution of Culture and Institutions" (with A. Bisin), NBER Working Paper No. 23375, 2017.
- "Misallocation Within Firms: Interna Finance and International Trade", (with S.Doerr, D. Marin, and D.Suverato), CEPR working paper n° 14478, 2020.
- "Education Transmission and Network Formation" (with V. Boucher, C. Del Bello, F. Pannebianco, and Y. Zenou), CEPR woking paper n° 14997, July 2020.
- "The Dark Side of Transparency: Mission Variety and Industry Equilibrium in Decentralized Public Good Provision" ( with G. Aldashev and E. Jaimovichà, CEPR working paper n°15030, July 2020.