Agnès Bénassy Quéré
Professeure titulaire d'une chaire à PSE
Professeur Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
Chargée de cours Paris School of Economics
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4e étage, bureau 02
Groupes de recherche : Macroéconomie
- Macroéconomie internationale
Documents de travail
- One Size Does Not Fit All: TFP in the Aftermath of Financial Crises in Three European Countries, with Christian Abele and Lionel Fontagné, CESifo working paper, February 2021.
- "Competition and pass-through on international markets: Firm-level evidence from VAT shocks", with Ph. Andrade and M. Carré, Mimeo, November 2015.
- "A case for intermediate exchange-rate regimes", with V. Salins, CEPII working paper n° 2010-14, August 2010.
- "Economic crisis and global supply chains", with Y. Decreux, L. Fontagné and Khoudour-Castéras, CEPII working paper n° 2009-15, July 2009.
- "The crisis: policy lessons and policy challenges", with B. Coeuré, P. Jacquet and J. Pisani-Ferry, CEPII working paper n° 2009-28, November 2009.
- "Imitation amongst exchange-rate forecasters: evidence from survey data", with M. Beine and H. Colas, CEPII working paper n° 2003-08, July 2003.
- "Institutions and Bilateral Asset Holdings", with V. Salins, CEPII working paper n° 2006-19, December 2006, revised version May 2008.
- "Short-Term Fiscal Spillovers in a Monetary Union", CEPII working paper n° 2006-13, July 2006.